I was nominated by Becky at Inbeckyshead for the versatile blogger award, I feel very honoured as I am just about to reach my one month anniversary and never really expected anyone to read my blog, let alone comment, follow and enjoy it.
Anyhow, here are my 7 facts about me …..
- I live with my young son, my mum and my step-dad. It’s a good mix of ages and we all get along pretty well. The house is in need of a little repair and this is being started soon so beware, tempers may fray and pictures will be added….
- I love Indian food, spicy curries cooked properly and not just hot for the sake of being hot. I adore the strong flavours of ginger, garlic and chilli but detest (with a passion) coriander, it is the devil’s food.
- I’m not a big t.v watcher but will binge-watch series, the walking dead was my latest watch, the whole lot over 10 days. I love films, especially at the cinema and will often go off alone to watch the latest film to catch my eye.
- My favourite country is Italy, I love the people, food, landscape, cities, architecture and history. I was actually married in Verona, it was very beautiful but unfortunately it didn’t last, not Verona’s fault. If I won the lottery tomorrow Italy would be my first stop. Florence is my favourite, so far.
- I’m a secret minecraft addict, it started a few years ago when my (then) 7 year old wanted help and someone to play with, the joys of having an only child ! I loved it and so did he it was quality mum/son time. The best part was when one of his friends described me as a ‘cool mum’ because I play games with him.
- I enjoy my own company and being on my own. I’m a sociable person but not very social. I don’t enjoy very crowded places, and after an accident a few years back I suffer with tinnitus so too much noise can make this unbearable. One of the reasons for ‘the list’ was to push the comfort zone boundaries. It seems to be working.
- If you haven’t already noticed I have an allotment, I love it. One day I might actually get to grow something other than weeds, nettles and brambles. Watch this space ….
So there we are, a few secrets about me. Now to share the love.
First the rules
- Thank the person who gave you this award. It’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you cannot figure that out, go to their nomination post and thank them personally.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly who you deem as versatile and excellent in their writing and nominate/award them with the Versatile Blogger Award. (If you don’t nominate 15 bloggers, it’s ok)
Finally, share 7 things about yourself. The person who nominated you probably wants to learn more about you and so do your regular followers.
My nominees :
Mona at tishowthelightgetsin
Sophie at StoriesforSophie
Sue at buttonbears
Shelly at thegoallist.com
Steff at Shemakespasta
Paul at Dark
Krystle at picturesandplanetickets