Sorry for the lack of posts but things have been a bit busy. I finished work, so decided to re-decorate my bedroom.
My mum went away so I put Oscar into her room and moved some of my furniture into his to make painting easier. I bought some new wallpaper for the chimney breast wall.
After trying a few tester pots, pale green was the best colour for both the wallpaper and bedding.
The painting was a nightmare, firstly the lilac underneath shone through the first and second coats, then when going to buy another tin of paint my car broke down and I had to be rescued
and buy a new battery for the car. So three days of painting and 2 tins of paint later it was finished, and looks much better and brighter. It also gave me the opportunity to have a clear out of pictures, ornaments and general junk I’ve kept just because.
I also decided to move the bed and some of the furniture, although I would like some new furniture eventually.